Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Secondbrain - Social Networking that works

Got my invite to secondbrain today and am very impressed with the layout and the way it works. I've had a long time battle with trying to get what Twitter was actually about, I've tried but never really made much sense.

Secondbrain seems to make perfect sense and is nice and easy to use. You basically enter all your info from Flickr, Youtube, Delicious, Blogger, Wordpress etc. and adds it into a feed that is more along the lines of Digg/Pligg style.




From a designers point of view the design is very crisp and easy on the eye, from what I can tell it would be very easy for them to implement further sites to their list with ease. I've sent a few invites but give it a try and let me know what you think. I'm very impressed.....

When you get in try Second Brainâ„¢ - All Your Content

Technorati Tags: , , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment